Randstad Technologies is seeking a talented Full-Stack Java Developer to join one of our clients in Tigard.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing SPA Web applications using modern frontend frameworks. Other responsibilities include: analysis and development of Java based REST web services and ensuring smooth frontend/backend integration; ensuring that development projects meet security, uptime, and stability requirements, and contributing to the development of technical documentation.
If this sounds like something that interest you then we definitely want to hear from you.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with ReactJs and Aurelia to complete and enhance the UI for our platform
- Analyze, design, and develop Java-based web apps
- Collaborate with the dev team on FE/BE integration tasks
- Get involved in story planning to help evolve the platform
- Maintain and evolve existing applications
- Contribute to development of technical documentation
- Keep current on technology trends and advancements within your area of specialization work to incorporate these improvements as applicable
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- React (3 years of experience is required)
- Java (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.