Our client's marketing team seeks a technical project manager to lead high-impact digital projects at one of the nation's leading medical centers. The technical project manager will apply their skills as an experienced technical project management professional -- with a full understanding of project management frameworks and methods - to lead large-scale technical implementations, ongoing optimizations, product backlogs, and institution-wide data governance initiatives.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 12pm
- Selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques, including agile.
- Manage complex projects effectively by setting clear goals, identifying roadblocks, designing solutions, tracking progress against deadlines and maintaining backlogs.
- Determine relevance and prioritize tasks, efficiently tracking progress and development schedules.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- Web Projects
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.