As a DevOps Engineer in the R&D team, you'll work closely with application teams and other enterprise teams to advance Continuous Delivery capabilities and automation of CD pipeline and underlying tool chain. Your focus will be in the area of Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Application Release Automation, and Infrastructure as Code solutions to enable application deployments to on-prem and public cloud.
location: Mayfield Village, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Apply the patterns and principles of continuous delivery, pipeline automation, Windows and Linux infrastructure, Container, and one or more public cloud offerings (AWS, Azure).
- Work with application teams to implement relevant technologies, tools, and processes to advance CD pipeline capabilities and cloud capabilities
- Build and deploy highly automated infrastructure solutions, which includes self-service tools and capabilities
- Collaborate with enterprise teams to conduct proof of concepts/prototypes for emerging technologies and practices
- Plan or provide input to operationalization of new technologies and capabilities
- Help establish technical standards and best practices for new tools and technologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Powershell (4 years of experience is required)
- CI/CD (4 years of experience is required)
- GIT (4 years of experience is required)
- Jenkins (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.