job summary: Summary:
- The candidate must have a demonstrated track record of developing high-quality enterprise applications using the latest tools and techniques available. She or he must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-discipline in a fast-paced agile environment, where strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills is MUST
- Design, develop, implement and test complex multi-tier systems using Spring, Spring Data, and Hibernate on the kend and AngularJS on the frontend.
- Perform reviews and identify, coordinate, and execute technical debt removal wherever possible
- Deliver high quality code to realize business requirements, with an eye on keeping technical debt low and test coverage high
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have the following minimum experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience designing, developing and testing real-world, enterprise applications specifically in AngularJS or Angular
- Should be OK working with AngularJS and will be critical to the upgrade from AngularJS to Angular or ReactJS
- Experience in performance tuning and code optimization
- Experience using Scrum and following Agile best practices
- 3+ Years of working knowledge of Infrastructure for a typical web application (web servers, app servers, Configurations etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.