We are seeking a Network Manager with experience building teams, technology, and people. The right candidate is a leader who can manage our network technology and 8-10 people. In this job you will be ensuring that the availability and resiliency of network engineering and operations. You will also lead the network strategy, planning and providing leadership to the team.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Ensure the staff is motivated, developing through training & leadership, and soliciting feedback for improved networking operations and engineering.
- Managing the hiring and career pathing for network engineers.
- Perpetual improvement of the network architecture, technologies,
- Assist in annually budgets, forecasting new expenses
- Support acquisitions
- Maintain professionalism and strong leadership
- R&D + implementation plans for new technologies that streamline network operations.
- Work with the leadership team of the company to align workloads and strategic initiatives.
- Must be up to date on latest networking technologies
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to business needs and efficiencies.
- Experience with Cisco networking and security portfolio
- Experience managing networks across multiple datacenters and large corporate offices
- Ability to operationalize and monitor technology as deployed
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Network Engineer
- Network Design
- Local Area
- Wide Area
- Network Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.