Prestigious Investment Bank and Financial Advisory Firm
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Includes support of all aspects of business lifecycle, client lifecycle, and deal management process including CRM, Knowledge Management, Revenue Reporting, and Resource Planning. Dynamics 365/CE is the core application platform being leveraged for the continued migration of global legacy platforms in support of these requirements.
This role is responsible for the technology design and implementation of the Dynamics application and management of the associated development team.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Lead and manage members of a Dynamics development team
- Design and architect solutions for Dynamics
- Own Functional / Technical quality of implementations projects
- 10+ years' experience in hands on Dynamics CRM custom development
- 5+ years' experience as a solution architect
- Proven development team management experience ideally managing teams across multiple locations
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with complex systems and data integration with Dynamics within an enterprise environment
- Experience leading large complex technology projects in an Agile environment
- A background in managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Professional demeanor in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners
- Should understand business processes, build architecture diagrams, manage the customer and a team of consultants
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or other business management software, especially Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
skills: Core Development Skills:
- Software Architecture
- .NET and C#
- Database development and SQL
- REST, oData, JSON
- DevOps experience
- Hands-on experience in Dynamics 365/CE platform development to include:
- Understanding of Dynamics 365/CE architecture including platform Configuration and Customization
- Server Plugin development in C#
- Knowledge of PowerApps platform
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Experience in development of .Net Core applications
- Experience in SSIS development
- Experience in SSRS development
- Experience with MS Power BI development as well as its integration with Dynamics 365/CE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.