Randstad Technologies has an exciting Data Architecture opportunity to join a Fortune 500 client located in the Pittsburgh area. We are looking someone who is interested in growing with the organization and taking next steps in your career in architecture. Whether you are currently an architect or a senior developer looking to expand your experience this may be the fit for you.
Please contact email@example.com discuss the role and details.
location: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for owning, implementing and managing the data infrastructure.
- Assess requirements, define technical strategy and deliver solutions
- Assist in migrating data solutions to new cloud infrastructure,
- Vision for proper data management, system design and will help drive strategies around implementing and improving data activities utilizing modern tools.
- Leadership to drive strategies for improved data structures and processes
- Design modern Datawarehouse systems to support data analytics and reporting
- Data modeling, architecture and data integration tasks
- Ability to implement complex data transformations, particularly in migrating transformation tasks from one system to another
- Participate in data governance activities
10+ years of database architecture/development experience
10+ years of experience in data design, implementation, SQL query development and tuning.
Experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server or Snowflake preferred.
5+ years of experience in data architecture with a focus on data modeling and ETL systems
Data analysis skills and a deep understanding of database management systems. Oracle, Snowflake preferred
Must be comfortable working with large and/or complex databases
Experience with cloud-based solutions with Microsoft Azure and/or Snowflake a plus.
Knowledge of HIPAA, deidentification or other healthcare industry areas a plus.
Excellent communication both written and verbal
Translating complex data transformations from Oracle to modern cloud data solutions
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, similar areas
skills: Database architecture
Data design, implementation
SQL query development and tuning
Oracle, MS SQL Server or Snowflake
Database management systems. Oracle, Snowflake preferred
Complex data transformations from Oracle to modern cloud data solutions
Business requirements into long-term architectural solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.