Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry, has an immediate need for for a Full Stack Java Developer who excels in Angular to support a long term project in Baltimore, MD
This role can pay up to $65/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Gwynn Oak, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Provide development support to the government client to enable design, development, and implementation of web- based enterprise software solutions following the Agile lifecycle.
- Participate on enterprise projects that require migration strategies using web-based technologies and relational databases across multiple platforms.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities.
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems.
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code.
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the T2 policies and procedures and ensure understanding of the T2 systems and application processes to be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
- 3 years of experience developing enterprise web-based applications in an Agile environment using Angular 7 or above.
- 3 years of experience developing Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications using relational databases including using SQL, DB2 JDBC, and Java Persistence API (JPA).
- 3 years of experience developing web-based applications using Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Visual Studio Code, Angular Command Line Interface (CLI).
- 2 years of experience developing enterprise Java applications for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Web Service development (SOAP, XML, and REST) and Spring Boot.
- 2 years of experience developing unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, using build automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins, and other tools such as Junit and SonarQube.
- 2 years of experience with Asynchronous programming using promises or observable.
- 1 year of experience using a code repository such as Nexus with distributed version control such as Git/Bit Bucket.
- 7 years development experience
- 3 years w/ Angular
- 3 years Java, Spring
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.