job summary: Summary:
- Hands on developer with a minimum of 7+ years of hands on experience in developing portfolio management and trading applications.
- Programming/Development designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Deep knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server 2012/2016, design patterns, web and application servers
- Hands-on working experience with WPF and WCF.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI with ASP.NET, C#.
- Experience with client side MVC frameworks and template libraries, AngularJS, Handlebars, etc
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent required.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work and collaborate across global teams.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to break down complex problems/ideas and come-up with creative solutions, leveraging the latest of the technologies, where possible.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects in-parallel and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative and globally dispersed team.
- Prior experience of working on distributed messaging platform like Kafka.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.