job summary: Summary:
- The Fraud Technology team is looking for a mid to senior level JAVA Fullstack Developer.
- Requirements include 4-6 years of experience (preferably in the financial industry).
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- As a Developer you will work closely with business and technology partners to deliver solutions.
- Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format.
- You must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
- Candidates must have good communication skills and the ability to engage and influence teams across technology and the business.
- Required Skills
- JAVA/J2EE, Object-Oriented Design and Programming (OOD/P)
- Spring (including ORM and MVC)
- At least one ORM/Persistence Framework: iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA
- SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, CXF, JAXWS/JAXRS, JSON, XML
- Source Control: Subversion (SVN), Perforce, or similar
- Maven, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), JUnit
- IDE: Eclipse, RAD, or other
- Single Page Application (SPA) development
- At least one RIA Framework: jQuery (preferred), YUI, Ext JS, DOJO
- At least one RDMS and SQL: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server
- Agile/Iterative development and full SDLC development
- Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka
- Minimum 4-6 Years JAVA Fullstack development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.