Are you interested in working for a well-respected company with brands, technologies and solutions that have been evolving for well over 50 years? Do you want to work for a company that has leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission? Then this is the company for you.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure software releases are delivered on time based on project schedules, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and Go / No-Go reviews
- Produce deployment and implementation plans
- Provide weekly release reports
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Perform routine project activities required to manage release by test production and environments
- Continually work towards making improvements to the release process
- Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Develop automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Help to define and lead Change Advisory Board meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Utilize Zoho ServiceDesk Plus on other relevant tools to manage the effectively manage release process
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Research new software development and configuration management technologies and analyze their application to current configuration management needs
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Epicor10 (3 years of experience is required)
- Dynamics 365 (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.