Technical Project Manager
For this position, you will be counted on a a Technical Project Manager to be an integral team member within our IT department developing and implementing solutions for Take-Two and will be responsible for running end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
We're in search of people who are proactive and comfortable managing multiple projects, teams and the ability to think big (while paying careful attention to detail).
We are working on exciting, but complex projects that are on the cutting edge of technology.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- You will manage end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
- You will own project goals leveraging expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- You'll develop and use best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers' needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
- You will apply a proactive approach in routinely tracking the project participant progress against project goals.
- You will compile and analyze data to provide decision support and help drive the business in areas such as turnover reduction engagement, cost management, and retention. - You will participate in compensation surveys and benchmarks positions for evaluation against market. Maintains up to date job descriptions.
- You'll manage incoming reporting requests and provide ad-hoc project support and analysis as needed.
- At least 5 years of direct experience successfully managing IT projects
- Understanding of traditional project management techniques; expertise in Agile methodology
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules
- Demonstrated proficiency in motivating team members
- Strong understanding of enterprise level technology solutions including hosting, enterprise software solutions and hardware implementation projects
skills: - Proficiency in enterprise-grade project and portfolio management tools.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies including IT security, network, telecommunications, virtualization and distributed computing platforms, and application development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to generate and present detailed schedules, objectives, reports, and other documentation
- Excellent trainer and has experience with change management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.