Sr. Manager/Machine Learning and AI Engineer
job summary: Top global Mass Media/Entertainment company searching for a Senior Manager of Machine Learning & AI Engineering for their new streaming offering to manage the ML and AI Engineers to develop Infrastructure and Scalable ML Innovation to enable AI applications for the Data Platforms.
This role will be focused on building and innovating advanced analytics and ML platforms, partnering closely with data scientists, data engineers, software engineers and business stakeholder to drive audience curation and activation, real-time analytic and AI engineering solutions. This is a great time to join this new streaming service, working with world-class brand data as the media industry vertically aligns along world-class content, digital distribution and backed by the mobile infrastructure strength of the parent company.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Scale and optimize machine learning at all stages of a project's lifecycle including feature engineering, model training, production deployment, A/B testing, monitoring, and retraining to ensure continuous delivery.
- Design solution architecture and develop online/offline learning system to accelerate learning cycle.
- Operationalize, measure, and manage ML/AI algorithms, and maintain high system reliability & sustainability.
- Develop ML pipelines that can evolve rapidly to handle new technologies and modeling approaches.
- Provide thought leadership to enable ML/AI applications, and to deliver ML/AI products and services to support internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative fields
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in software engineering, system engineering, data science, data engineering and architecture with a proven track record to drive innovation and impacts
- Minimum of 5 years of managing a team of ML and data engineers
- Strong knowledge and experience with big data platforms (AWS, Snowflake, Spark) and ML/AI languages and tools (Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet)
- Experience in building advanced analytics and ML infrastructure and system
- Experience in developing and deploying machine learning algorithms and advanced modeling solutions
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Working experience in digital media and entertainment industry is preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
skills: As the Senior Manager, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Engineering for HBO Max Data Science team, you will manage the talented ML and AI engineers to develop machine learning infrastructure and scalable ML systems to accelerate ML innovation, and to enable AI applications for HBOMAX Data Platforms.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.