job summary: Summary:
- We are seeking an experienced Report SQL Developer to join the Data Services Business Intelligence team at Medicare & Retirement Insurance Solutions of United Health Group.
- The candidate will be creating and maintaining Operational Reports that are sourced out from different applications or transactional systems.
location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- You will work with business owners, business analysts, systems analysts, architects and ETL developers to understand the business requirements and participate in discussions with technology team to provide solution to support the reporting needs of the business community.
qualifications: Job Requirements
- Hands on and real job working experience with Oracle PL/SQL programming (stored packages/procedures/functions) 5-10 years
- Expert understanding of SQL 5 years
- Expert understanding of Oracle RDBMS; various types of data models and subject areas 5 years
- Proficient in understanding a system using the data model and using data analysis 5 years
- Proficient on translating and analyzing requirements into Reports 5 years
- Proficient in creating report designs or mock-up reports 5 years
- Proficient in documenting and creating report specifications and other report artifacts 5 years
- Proficient with Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint) 3 years
- Good oral and writing communication skills
- Be able to work independently
skills: Preferred Qualifications
- Real work experience in a datawarehouse environment;
- Understanding of the Agile Development methodology
- Work experience using MicroStrategy
- Data Visualization Reporting work experience
- Creating visual and interactive dashboards
- Unix scripting work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.