Leading healthcare client is looking at bring on a Java Developer to their team. This person will be working on the development of the mobile application for consumers to access their credentials. Must be willing to work from NJ office when the team begins to go back.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: SOFT SKILLS:
The candidate needs to listen and work collaboratively within a scrum team. The candidate should be able to grasp unique business requirements and constraints and work within those confinements. As a senior engineer the candidate must be able to coach and mentor early career engineer Top 5-10 Responsibilities
- Attend regular scrum meetings. Design and develop software. Unit test software. Participate in architecture/design reviews.
- Collaborate with web and mobile developers in order to understand APIs etc.
- Deliver on time and with quality. Create and implement patterns. Mentor early career engineers.
qualifications: Needed software tools/skills: Must have skills/attributes:
- Java, API calls (SOAP and RESTful), Spring
skills: Nice to have skills/attributes:
- HTML, CSS, Java script, Public Cloud (AWS or Azure), Build pipeline
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.