Our client is a leader in their field and is looking for an experienced Salesforce Admin to join their growing team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you'll have an opportunity to be heard and make an impact than this is a fantastic opportunity.
If you have 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator in a customized, large scale environment and are looking for the next step in your career than we want to hear from you!
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Serve as the primary Salesforce Admin for the region, responsible for user maintenance, dashboards and reports, list views, workflows, and other configuration tasks
- Conduct or coordinate mass data uploads and clean-ups on an as needed basis
- Assist in the training of new and existing users, as well as developing tools and collateral, and driving overall adoption
- Provide support for regional users, investigating issues, and acting as a liaison between our users, vendors, and technology teams to coordinate resolutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Salesforce Administration (5 years of experience is required)
- ADM201 Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- Data Loader
- User training
- Troubleshooting / User support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.