job summary: Summary: DevOps Architect
- This is an exciting opportunity to influence a large organizational transformation.
- This is a Sr. level Architect role
- They come from a coding background
- Super Proficient with over arching technologies
- The will create course material based on their knowledge
- They need to pick up new technologies quickly at the client
- Make suggestions and recommendations to their partners
- They should be collaberative and interactive
- They have to come from a technical background
- The are contributors and are bringing solutions and ideas
- They are creating course work and will be delivering training and content
- They will help build out technologies
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- We are seeking a person with DevOps experience in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Virtual Machines (VMs)/Containers, Micro-services, and Test Automation. This person must have deep hands-on experience with DevOps tools and be very technical. We are in particular interested in DevOps tools experience from a users perspective, as opposed to from an administrators perspective.
- In this position this person will implement sample CI pipelines (jenkinsfile), CD pipelines, deployment scripts (playbooks), container scripts (dockerfile), and other sample workflow automation.
- In this position this person will need to be able to explain clearly to end users how to use DevOps tools in the areas of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Virtual Machines (VMs)/Containers, Micro-services, and Test Automation.
- The ideal candidate would have knowledge of and experience with best practices and anti-patterns in the areas of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Virtual Machines (VMs)/Containers, Micro-services, and Test Automation.
- We are interested in a person with experience using the following tools and with deep knowledge of the ins and outs of these tools, as well as an understanding of the concepts related to these tools:
- Ansible, Ansible Tower
- XL Release
- Kubernetes, OpenShift
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.