Randstad Technologies is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join one of our clients in downtown Portland.
Are you experienced in Java Springboot and/or ExpressJs? Then this position might be just what you are looking for.
The right candidate will have experience designing and implementing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed solutions/services and should be proficient with modern web UI frameworks such as ReactJS and Redux. Experience with performance and scalability analysis, testing and optimization.
location: PORTLAND, OR, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Fully grasp the needs, be it complex or otherwise, and Drive design/implementation collaborating closely with appropriate Software Development Leadership, Architect(s)/Senior Engineers, Product, UX, and Business.
- Balance the need for rapid change, with rigor around systems and architectural concerns.
- Implement practices that support rapid development without compromising the quality.
- Ensure delivery of the requirements on time and with quality (functionality, architecture, design, implementation, et al).
- Build and maintain robust solutions and services, measuring, monitoring and ensuring security, availability, latency, performance and overall system health.
- Drive sustainable incident response, disaster recovery, and blameless postmortems.
- Rapidly debug/resolve problems, optimize processes and automate routine tasks.
- Perform hands on analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, CI/CD and peer review, earnestly / respectfully coaching junior engineers in the team.
- Embrace a culture of technical excellence, continuous learning, continuous improvement, collaboration, and innovation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.