Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Southlake, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- On a day to day basis manage the projects that the In-Building team is responsible for to ensure they are on track, drive timelines, identify potential risk and mitigate impact to the over schedules by working with all of the Network organizations.
- Set clear direction concerning process, standards and roles/responsibilities when required for Network.
- Work with Executive Leadership to communicate status, issues, accomplishments, and priorities of the program routinely on the projects.
- Provide guidelines, coaching, mentoring and career development for the team to assist in career growth and bench strength development within Network and Wireless.
- Direct, Drive and oversee projects/programs that require working with large teams and manage stakeholders
- Ensure the right internal and external resources are appropriately engaged in a timely manner- - Identify, manage and mitigate risks
- Provide information about project/program health / metrics / status and communicate project status to the Director and project stakeholders
- Escalate project issues and drive resolution
- Provide weekly updates and present updates to VP's
- Use Agile and Waterfall project management techniques to manage programs. - Facilitation of project meetings and lean workout sessions. Qualifications - Previous agile project management experience a plus
- Associate's degree in Engineering, Management, or related field. Bachelor's preferred.
- 5+ years' experience managing large cross-functional or enterprise-wide projects.
- 5+ years' experience in a computer systems data center environment, Network, or Telecom projects.
- Understand all generations of fixed networks and interconnections of individual components of the network
- Highly motivated team player who can make independent decisions
- Must be comfortable as a self-starter in a dynamic technical environment
- Drive ownership of issues until resolution
- Synthesize information, show correlations and draw conclusions, enabling formation of plans and expectations
- Experience managing projects in regards to Network Departmental scope.
Biweekly meets are required for every market to talk through all the stores in their market. Some of the stores will be managed by a supplier which it will be this PM's task to make sure this supplier is staying on task and delivering the all tasks required to get the store on air for 5G. PM will also be working with the different teams required to gain store access.
PM will be responsible for making sure all requirements are met in order for the local to to perform there work inside the store.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.