Randstad is looking for a Software Engineer (C++) on a direct hire basis for a client located in San Diego.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Design, Develop, tune, configure embedded devices
- Implement and deploy new code
- If you don't meet 100% of these requirements, don't worry. Your desire to learn and your ability to work in a diverse, collaborative environment is just as important to us.
- Many more - apply to hear about it!
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 8+ as an Engineer
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Physics
skills: Desired Skills:
- C#, ASP, Java, PHP or VB.NET
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.