Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for an HRIS Analyst with Workday experience to join their team. The ideal candidate will have configuartion experience in Workday, cloud experience, and preferably HR cloud experience. Able to communicate effectively with the business team and technical teams. If interested, please apply.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR system users. Serve as a technical point of contact for escalated HR system service requests and issues. Provide Tier 3 employee support to research and troubleshoot non-routine HR system issues, including creating and monitoring service requests with software vendors and consultants, as required.
- Collaborates with HRIS team members and other HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions, including completing appropriate system configurations. Participate in cross-functional teams to provide timely solutions to HR system-related issues. Identifies and recommends improvements such as training, customization, and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HRIS.
- Perform HR system testing for system implementations, upgrades, patches, and enhancements.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Serves as liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS projects.
- Organize and oversee HR systems related projects as needed. Build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology. Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Workday (2 years of experience is required)
- configuration (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.