job summary: Summary
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software for contact center business units. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex application systems utilizing Agile methodology.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture guidance for individual initiatives.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
qualifications: Required Skills
- Core Java, Spring WebServices, Spring JDBC, Rest Services (Jersey/CXF), Jackson, HTTPClient, JUnit, Jasmine/Mocha
skills: Desired Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.