Our client provides various products related to biology and molecular research. They are looking for an IT Technical Support Manager to lead hands on Desktop support as well as implement infrastructure upgrades and strategy for the organization. This is a contract to hire position, with a competative salary and excellent work environment. Please apply within!
location: IRVINE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Tier 1 - 3 Desktop Support
- Peripheral support, printers, phones, VOIP Systems
- Hardware infrastrucutre management/deployment
- Server Configuration
- Routers & Switches
- Manage IT department
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (3 years of experience is required)
- Cloud (3 years of experience is required)
- Manager (1 year of experience is required)
- Server Manager (2 years of experience is required)
- Routers and Switches (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Desktop Support (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.