Randstad is looking for a Business Systems Analyst (ERP / Financial Management Software) in San Diego, CA.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $89,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Support users in Financial / Payroll applications.
- Lead the estimating efforts, design and implementation and maintenance of the ERP Application
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, migration effort and administration.
- Ability to liaise between End Users, Department Managers, Executives, Technical team and Vendor.
- Provide maintenance support but not limited to: backup recovery, cluster monitoring, log file size monitoring, server maintenance and general troubleshooting.
- Responsible for Application deployment in Test Environments, Staging Environment and Production Environment.
- If you don't meet 100% of these requirements, don't worry. Your desire to learn and your ability to work in a diverse, collaborative environment is just as important to us.
- Many more - apply to hear about it!
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 3 years' experience in Infor CSI ERP (Infor Cloudsuite Industrial)
- Exposure to the Manufacturing industry
- Experience training, mentoring, and providing technical direction to less experienced personnel.
- Experience with designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting software solutions to complex problems concerning computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
skills: Desired Skills: Skills
: ERP, Analyst, Business, System, Systems, CSI, Infor Cloudsuite Industrial
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.