Our Seattle based client is seeking a QA to add to the technology team that develops and enhances the technology utilized by their call centers worldwide. This is a hybrid testing role that will require experience with both manual and automation testing. Previous experience working on call center technolgoy is essential for this role.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
- Will work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in testing call center technologies
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- call center technology (2 years of experience is required)
- Automated QA Testing (2 years of experience is required)
- Manual QA Testing (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.