In this role, the BSA will be working on projects and programs spanning multiple applications and integrations. Candidates would be expected to own requirements documentation for multiple applications, as well as become a domain expert in Commerce View integrations. Candidates will also be expected to take on the Lead BSA role in delivering a world-class commerce experience that is underpinned by maintainable, highly tested system architecture and application code
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
We are looking for a highly skilled and organized Business Systems Analyst that can help act as a Subject Matter Expert on the Commerce View team. Primary responsibilities include:
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager and Engineering Leads to bring in requirements and break them down into meaningful chunks of work that can be handed over for development and testing.
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers to groom and refine features so that they are complete and concise.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on the Commerce View domain, answering questions from within the team as well as other team members.
- Participate in agile processes and if requested, facilitate these meetings.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager, Product Managers and Engineering Leads to maintain the team's backlog of work and roadmap.
- As needed, help with User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience using JIRA (or similar story tracking tool) to maintain epics, stories and issues, 2+ years
- Experience writing User Stories, 3+ years
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements - 7+ years
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Business Analysis
- User Stories
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.