A large financial institution is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer in their Commercial Capital Salesforce CRM development group. This position will play a key role in building the next generation of SalesForce CRM application to cater the needs of multiple lines of businesses. The candidate will be responsible for design, development & testing of application.
The ideal candidate will serve as the technical consultant to business and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture and Development, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture/technology. The ideal candidate will have SalesForce/Apex Development experience. However, candidates who are proficient in any Object Oriented languages like .Net/Java/C++ and are willing and able to learn SalesForce will be considered. Candidates are expected to take ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provides application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Is an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Has ability to leads projects, allocate and manage resources and work of less experienced staff if needed.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
qualifications: Required Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 4+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
skills: Desired Qualifications
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
- Financial industry experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a quantitative development team about models and integration strategies
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well defined plans, solutions, and test scripts
- Ability to understand client concerns, questions, and problems
- Ability to understand short and long term costs, benefits, and risks of technical solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good quality review skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data mapping, mining, or modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- Knowledge and understanding of originating, structuring, and executing transactions related to corporate banking or other credit related products for the most critical or complex clients
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years building Salesforce Applications including APEX and VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning design and development.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL.
- Solid understanding of governor limits.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2).
- Good knowledge in querying databases such as Oracle and queries using Force.com explorer.
- Good knowledge of Force.com Migration tool.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- 5 + years of experience with Eclipse IDE or 5+ years of MS Visual Studio experience.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.