Randstad Technologies is seeking a Java/Scala Engineer for a contract assignment in the Portland Metro area. If you are ready to join a Global leader in the Retail space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and build micro-services in Java and Scala
- Design and build highly-available and highly-performant NoSQL persistence layers leveraging DynamoDB, Redis, etc.
- Review and give feedback on technical designs, code and tests to ensure best practices and being followed
- Harness DevOps skills to improve unifying software development, operations and stability
- Profile and performance tune to enhance the platform and provide visibility into system limits and scaling needs
- Establishing and maintain collaborative partnerships with architects and other teams to provide and receive insight into solution and implementation approaches
- Test through automation to ensure code and functional quality of the platform
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.