job summary: Summary:
- Understand client's requirements and translate into deliverables.
- Participate in Scrum calls and effectively communicating the progress of the work
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require technical expertise.
- Work with other developers to achieve better solutions to key design problems
- Demonstrate experience with design, development, research and problem solving
- 3+ years in designing and developing various application using Java/SpringBoot/Angular applications, SQL/PL SQL and Tableau
- Be able to resolve all application issues with in a quick turnaround time
- Hand-on experience in Database
- Have a solid understanding of development and deployment standards and should have the ability to work in a complex environment that involves liason with multiple teams.
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, self starter; and problem/solving/analytical
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude; team player; flexible
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes and technologies
- Developer with Java, SpringBoot, REST API's, Angular, Linux (including shell scripting), SQL Server (SQL & PL/SQL), Autosys, Tableau
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of team
- Attention to detail and continuous quality improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.