job summary: Summary
- Full Stack Web developer with strong UI/UX Design experience
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with development teams, product managers and business users to understand business requirements to ideate software solutions, develop quality design and code
- Involve in Designing, Coding, Unit testing, Component Integration testing, System Integration testing and implementation
- Write and test effective API's catering to all non-functional requirements including performance , security considerations
- Participate/host calls independently with technology teams (offshore and onshore) in requirement gathering meetings and proactively clarify doubts
- Should be dedicated to learning the existing application functionality and becoming subject matter expert.
- Great attention to detail with good organization skills.
- Well versed in writing technical documentation
qualifications: Required Skills
- Experience in UX design and passionate about crafting UIs that provide enhanced user experience
- Experience with Java (8 or higher), Spring boot framework, Security framework, APIs using RESTful Webservices, Microservices
- Experience with Build and Deploy tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git, Junit, Mockito, SonarQube
- Experience with database (Oracle experience preferred), Linux environment
- Strong communication skills with ability to work and collaborate across global teams including offshore.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to break down complex problems/ideas and come-up with creative solutions, leveraging the latest of the technologies, where possible.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects in-parallel and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative and globally dispersed teams
skills: Desired Skills
Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required :
- Working Experience in building and deploying applications using cloud technologies
- Experience with Log Monitoring tools such as Splunk, ELK etc.
- Knowledge in Big Data technologies, Hadoop, Hive
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration/Deployment and Container automation
- Knowledge in any modern programming languages - Scala , Python
- Knowledge in Financial industry (Brokerage)
- Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality measurable outcomes
- Angular or other UI technologies, JAVA, Agile
- Level of Experience Needed Minimum 8-10 years /more experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.