Randstad Technologies is seeking a talented Software Engineer in Test (Services/Web) to join one of our clients in South East Portland, OR.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspect of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices. As an SDET, you will be given the opportunity to create software, as well as design/build/maintain test automation and have a direct and meaningful impact on the quality of our Client's Digital platform.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $55 - 60 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Build/maintain/manage functional tests
- Help maintain test data utilities
- Conduct manual and automated testing
- Assist with release process coordination
- Author and manage test scenarios
- Coordinate with end to end testing team to represent our domain and ensure coverage
- Monitor performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems & rectify the issues
- Review app and feature code, and plan future upgrades with the development team
- Implement responsible design principles to ensure that our website renders well on most devices and is accessible
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing (4 years of experience is required)
- Test Engineer
- Test cases
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.