Client is looking for a Product Owner with experience in the Automotive Industry. The ideal candidate will be a good independent worker, needing minimal instruction and motivation to complete the tasks assigned.
Candidates considering the position should be well versed in Agile Methodologies, have a technical background and are comfortable working with developers, candidates with development backgrounds and experience in Business Analysis or Product Ownership in the past will stand out.
location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Define Solutions & Document Requirements
- Gather business requirements through proactive communication and collaboration with partners, clients, industry, and internal experts. Understand business processes and business needs.
- Document business requirements and specifications, including functional requirements, flow charts, process descriptions, use cases, user stories, and data specifications.
- Design solutions, and plan new products and enhancements to existing products. Collaborate with business and technical resources internally and externally to design solutions that meet market needs.
- Compile analysis of competing solutions in the market.
- Prepare business case including market needs, competitive analysis, solution cost, and return on investment.
- Serve as the conduit between the business unit and the software development team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- xml (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Requirements (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Business Analysis (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.