- You're have proven success delivering great experiences that cross mobile, web, and beyond.
- You have skills in 2 or more key areas: Interaction Design, Visual Design, and/or Content Strategy.
- You like solving complex problems with simplicity and being the design point person in a cross-functional team.
- You are detail-oriented but also keep the big picture in mind.
- You look at outside inspirations, have a point-of-view and articulate robust design rationales.
- You know what you can do on your own, and you know when to pull in design reinforcements.
- You enjoy collaborating with a wide range of product managers, developers, and designers to create the best customer experience.
- Finally, you are organized and like getting things done.
- You are energized by shipping and you have clear examples of measurable impact.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Delivering great experiences, in partnership with your scrum team and the larger design team,
- Creating common UX deliverables including: Flows, Wireframes, Design Specifications, and Content Decks
- Partnering closely with product managers, scrum masters, developers, researchers, business analysts, and legal/compliance, from aligning on customer and business goals, to managing expectations about design deliverables to shipping the ultimate experience
- Estimating and scoping design work; ensuring design deliverables are done sprint(s) ahead of development
- Speaking to the details of the design deliverables and user stories, answering questions and resolving ambiguities
- Grooming user stories with the scrum team and identifying design-related user stories in the backlog
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- user centered design (3 years of experience is required)
- SCRUM Methodology (2 years of experience is required)
- UX designer
- ux lead
- visual/user interface design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.