job summary: Summary:
- The Agile Scrum Master is responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The Scrum Master facilitates the Agile methodology and activities, manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that are functionally aligned as part of the project team.
- The Scrum Master is responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution, the position specific responsibilities include:
- Manage Project Scope
- Leads the daily SCRUM meetings of the Agile project team and partners with the product owner to lead the team
- Removes impediments to the ability of the team to deliver and is keenly focused on the activities and progress of the Agile project team
- Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied; Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.