job summary: Responsibilities:
- Programming on specific application subsets of the company's application portfolio, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 63 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the business.
- Leads efforts with Web and marketing team to increase the presence of web products.
- Owns the change request process and coordinates with other teams as necessary.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort.
- Coordinates and manages on-call support and owns the system monitoring process.
- Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team. Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group JAD sessions for requirements, modeling in several disciplines.
- Leads vendor evaluation and analysis.
- an BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 7 or more years related experience; multi platform experience, and expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, and provide troubleshooting support.
- Multi database and/or multi language preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.