Sr. IT Quality Assurance Analyst
The Enterprise Technology organization is filling a contractor assignment for a senior-level Quality Assurance Analyst. Multiple projects are planned, and all projects will be focused on implementation of packaged systems and/or implementing/upgrading the client's infrastructure. The successful candidate will be passionate about working closely with the Business to deliver value to our customers.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Serving as a liaison between business and/or technology groups by identifying and defining complex systems requirements, scope, and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and IT-industry requirements.
- Working closely with business customers to understand planned enhancements, systems modifications, or specifications for new systems.
- Leading others in business-process analysis and needs assessments, technology infrastructure evaluations, and/or preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Participates in design reviews, requirements, systems analysis and test review discussions.
- Defines the Test Plan by identifying the risk, scope, and type of work necessary for small to medium testing efforts. Captures test activity information during execution. Communicates regularly with project members and advocates for resolution of high priority problems. Required Skills:
- Risk analysis and test strategy formulation
- Ability to write and execute test cases
- Experience with TFS or ADO
- Agile or SDM project delivery methodology
- Work experience (at least 5 years) in a testing role
- Experience testing user interfaces and APIs Preferred skills:
- Familiarity or expertise in automation testing
- Some experience working in the Business System Analyst role.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
- Manual QA Testing
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.