Producer The Producer
manages, plans, and organizes the CX effort on projects or programs. You work closely with the studio and project leads, managing day-to-day operations, and supporting the execution of the studio strategy and tactical solutions. Why you'll thrive here
You share our passion for customer experience and problem-solving. You play well with others but you aren't afraid to stand up for what you think is right. You're diplomatic and flexible, and you've got what it takes to influence others. You see the big picture, but you also find satisfaction in making every detail right.
You are calm under pressure and know how to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, creative organization. You live and breathe project management and are always working to foster an environment where all team members can do their best work.
What you'll be responsible for
- Have an understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing
- Understand what's technically possible, and how business rules work with customer experience
- Are organized and able to work on several projects at once
- Collaborating with Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
- Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
- Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
As a senior-level Producer, you may also:
- Own and maintain standards and guidelines
- Present the entire experience to large groups or senior leaders
- Moderate working sessions
- Participate in early discovery work that helps to determine future strategy
- Advocate for change that enhances customer experience and improves process
- Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting.
- 5+ years experience guiding Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategist and Front End Developers to produce online and mobile customer experiences
- 3+ years of design agency or consulting experience with F100 companies.
- Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts
- Working knowledge of the customer experience roles and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with user centered design methodology
- Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
- Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contact negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, planning and engagement management skills
- Ability to act, partner and influence at varying levels within the organization; build long term relationships with diverse sets of partners.
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
- PMP certified
- Banking or financial services background
- Experience managing mobile projects
San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Remember the following:
·ALL candidates MUST have the following: mobile experience, highly regulated corporate/transactional experience, agile, and of course work experience in UX (User Experience) environment
. So save everyone's time, especially your recruitersJ and do not send me candidates if they do not have the previously listed requirements.
·Resumes MUST include Months/Years for work experiences.
·Please use the following format for the subject of the email submittals moving forward:
Candidate Name - Role (CS, ID, VD, P) - Vendor Name
·Please let us know if the resource is planning on taking any time off within 90 days from the start date. It will help us plan project assignments accordingly and in some cases allow remote access if needed. We will NOT pass on a great candidate just because they planned time off.
·If you are submitting a candidate who will be relocating, please provide us with details of their relocation:
o When will it be completed
o Are they already looking for housing in SF or CLT
o Is their whole family moving, etc...
·I have had several Design candidates submitted to me that don't have a pdf attachment of their work. The going back and forth on getting that...has taken days...and I don't want you to lose out on these candidates. So, please make sure you have talked to the candidates and that they have a back-up plan if their portfolio site doesn't work on our server. *A few portfolio links do work for some reason. (I don't mind if you email me the link to see if it works...just letting you know in advance to save time.) XD CHECKLIST:
Questions to ask when reviewing potential candidates
·Do they have experience working in a financial or highly regulated environment
·Do they have experience working in an UX driven environment
·If they are a Designer, will their portfolio link work with the bank network? If you are unsure, go ahead and send pdf work examples as well. This way time is not lost in waiting.
·If they are a Designer, does their portfolio show their actual ID or VD work? Do they have any mobile work to show?
·How long have they worked in the most recent work experiences? We do not want someone who has worked a few months at a several companies in the past 4 years.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- digital production
- UI/UX (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.