job summary: Summary:
- Developer role is required to work with a team, embedded with the Treasury Technology organization in Charlotte, designing and build front-to-back trading system and supporting sub-systems.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with users and testers to ensure requirements and test plans serve customer needs.
qualifications: Preferred Skills:
- Financial services industry experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or related technologies
skills: Required Skills/Experience:
- Experience in Java 1.8+
- Experience of Angular4+
- Experience in OOP/OOD
- Experience in Oracle Exadata
- Working knowledge of IBM MQ processing
- Working knowledge of Apache Kafka processing
- Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
- Familiar with common software development design patterns.
- Experience supporting a production application
- Agile development (Scrum, Scaled Agile)
- Skilled in writing Unit Tests, or Test-Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.