Pure Storage, the all-flash enterprise storage company, enables the broad deployment of flash in the data center. When compared to traditional disk-centric arrays, Pure Storage all-flash enterprise arrays are 10x faster and 10x more space and power efficient at a price point that is less than performance disk per gigabyte stored. The Pure Storage FlashArray is ideal for high performance workloads, including server virtualization, desktop virtualization (VDI), database (OLTP, real-time analytics) and cloud computing.
location: Lehi, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $12 - 15 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Provide technical assistance to resolve employees issues for hardware and software locally and remote
- Troubleshoot and Resolve user issues in Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
- Ensure incident/requests are handled within our SLAs to empower users with timely and accurate solutions
- Utilize ticketing tracking system to document all support cases
- Support for telecommunications technologies including Fuze and Zoom.
- Perform user account management and application assignment.
- Perform hardware repairs on systems as needed.
- Provide systems and network support in conjunction with the Network team.
- Remove malware and other security threats.
- Lead project as a SME (subject matter expert) on our tools and services
- Support and assist Audio Video needs
o Maintain and upkeep of Zoom Rooms
o Manage Events that may include All Hands which are broadcast live globally.
- Available for periodic 24x7 on-call and off-hours support.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- MAINTAIN SUPPORT
- Desktop Support
- software support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.