We are looking for a full stack engineer with 3+ years experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations. Must be fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages; knowledge of Java, Python, or PHP (preferred)
location: OAKLAND, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 138,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop new products, product enhancements using solid design principles
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional teams such as Product Management, Customer Success to understand their needs and to come up with best outcome
- Troubleshoot systems and customer issues and help in resolving those with identifying short term and long term solutions
- Increase the coverage of unit testing and automate the manual tasks whenever possible
- Champion and demonstrate the best practices in day-to-day activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Web application development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.