job summary: IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- Deep EMR knowledge.
- Experience testing GUI applications, web services and/or web applications (Backend and frontend)
- Experience testing REST services
- Experience in Automation ATDD framework implementation TOP REQUIREMENTS:
1) Solid organizational skills; focus on accuracy; attention to detail
2) Experience with Java, RESTful API testing and cross-browser testing
3) Working experience within an Agile environment Required Qualifications:
· Undergraduate degree in IT field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of automated testing experience in Java
· 3+ years working with RESTful services
· 3+ years working with cross-browser testing
· 2+ years working with relational databases
· 2+ years working in an Agile environment
· Proven experience setting up test automation frameworks, environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these case
· Proven experience developing automated test scripts for UI testing, RESTful services testing using Selenium, Cucumber, Sauce Labs with integration to Git and Jenkins
· Proven experience in API test frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, and tools such as CURL and HTTP Preferred Qualifications:
· Healthcare Industry experience strongly preferred
· Working experience with one or more of the following Maven, Openshift, Github and mySQL
· Proven experience in scripting languages such as NodeJS or Java
· Knowledge of testing Angular or React applications
· Experience working within Agile teams
· Detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills to ensure completion of test completion
· Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA , CA Agile
· Experience developing testing documentation, such as Test Summary Reports and requirements traceability reports
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Extensive experience in complex projects with division or company-wide scope
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- · Collaborate with the Requirements, Development, Infrastructure and Release Management teams to accomplish all testing activities (including peer reviews) in an Agile environment
- · Participate and document Scrum meetings as necessary, to discuss progress, issues and action items within Sprints
- · Ensure that development standards and procedures are adhered to
- · Develop data-driven test automation scripts and execute performance and load testing
- · Create, maintain and execute automation test frameworks, test cases/scripts, test plans, test reports and other testing-related artifacts
- · Create, maintain and execute manual test cases where automation is not possible due to system limitations
- · Create testing defect reports, track defects to resolution, and report findings according to a defined process
- · Analyze the data gathered from automation tests concentrating on application functionality and performance, availability and capacity with the goals of ensuring the optimal user experience
- · Assist the security team and work with the Development, Infrastructure and Requirements teams to validate and investigate security findings
- · Conducts and reports performance testing activities if required
- · Conduct smoke testing, mobile-based testing and/or 508-compliance testing as required
- · Design and implement automation tests for individual scenarios as well as a full regression test-suite
- · Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- · Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- · Create and manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- · Handle technical communications with team to understand client's systems or APIs.
- · Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.