Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced SAP RTR (Record to Report) Specialist for an opportunity in Kansas City, MO. This person will responsible for the architecture and design of the S/4 Finance for the following Record-to-Report (RTR) areas. The ideal candidate will have over 4 years of experience implementing S/F Finance with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Responsible for architecture and design of the S/4 Finance for the following Record-to-Report (RTR) areas:
- Corporate Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Capital/Asset Accounting
- Non-Freight Accounting
- Revenue Planning
- Budget Planning
- Financial Consolidation
- Accounts Receivables
- Project Systems
- Contract Accounting (FICA)
- Finance related GRC access control.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SAP BPC (1 year of experience is required)
- SAP S/4 Finance (4 years of experience is required)
- SAP Order to Cash (OTC) (1 year of experience is required)
- SAP Procure to Pay (PTP) (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.