This is a Remote position, where you will be working for a large enterprise organization as a UX Designer!
Looking for a problem solver that brings fresh ideas to the table.
This is a true researcher position.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The UX Designer is expected to deliver user experiences for their products
- Drive innovation by applying user-centered design methodologies to exceed expectations for the end user.
- Work with multiple business units in a fast-paced innovative development environment sharing their expertise and promoting a community of cooperation, best practices and continual improvement.
- Low fidelity wire framing
- Taking what we find to be the user needs and bring about solutions
- This role will report to the Director of UX
- Need someone who can solve problems and do research and analysis
- 3 to 5 years in UX Design
- Must have a Agile and Balsamiq experience
- Experience with Injera
- Experience in creating User stories
- Ability to work on many projects and products
- Work on architecture of the design of different agent products/software - such as CRM platforms, billing platforms, and marketing materials
- Strong process of their design throughout the lifecycle - show proof of how they got to a specific design using their research and wireframes etc.
- Must be able to articulate and communicate research strategy and insights to teammates, business partners and senior leadership to guide the company in creating world-class User Interfaces that are simple, consistent and drive business results.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.