job summary: Summary:
- The functional analyst successful candidate will define the end to end functional requirement definition to support the target business process.
- The candidate will contribute to the software development life cycle of products and services from inception stage through to the final implementation
- The candidate would be required to work closely with the developers to define, build and test the solution often working on multiple projects/work-streams at the same time.
- The role requires: A mindset built on simplicity, Proficiency to talk in functional & data terms to clients and the stakeholders
- Leadership skills to manage ad-hoc analysis or design deep dives.
- Understanding of the development lifecycle to ensure the designs are practical adopted by the delivery teams
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Creating and maintaining functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with the business and obtaining sign-off ? Responsible for creating functional solutions, conducting FSD walk-through and obtaining sign-off
- Act as an SME in various capacities and product development opportunities
- Responsible for working with the developers to ensure correct understanding of requirements and then owning the functional delivery end to end
- Defining testing requirements together with the QA team ? Building and maintaining strong relationship with business to ensure alignment with business requirements and project management resources
- Establishing and operate within the governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks.
- Contribute in design and development of the project-level roadmap, ensuring sufficient business benefit is realized within each phase. ? Ensure projects are completed according to product specifications and are properly documented.
- Work with data sourcing to source and validate data completeness from acquisition to report delivery.
- Work with Stakeholders during UAT to ensure reports meet requirements and ensure all deliveries are signed-off.
- 7+ years experience with at least 3+ years experience as a BA/FA
- Delivery focused techno-functional role.
- Candidates must have experience in Oracle/PL SQL or ETL/Informatica or Java
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.