Looking for a hands-on Architect to take on challenging Strategic Application Development projects. Join our Agoura Hills Tech hub and work in a collaborative environment where talent is valued and creativity is encouraged. The Developer will provide technical leadership and guidance to the rest of the team while building state of the art Financial Systems.
location: AGOURA HILLS, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a Developer, here's what you can do:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the rest of the team.
- Build State of the Art Financial Systems.
- Learn new technologies and Focus on what you're passionate about
Here's what you'll bring:
- 3 Years experience with Node.js.
- 2 Years experience with React.js or comparable stacks.
- 3+ Years experience as full stack development.
- 3 Years experience with SQL and Nosql databases.
- Experience with Python and Data Processing libraries is a plus.
- Experience with AWS services is a plus.
- Ability to work in an agile collaborative environment
- Good Communications skills are a must.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.