Sr. PHP Developer
The Senior PHP Application Developer plays a signifcant role in the design, construction, installation, testing and maintenance of our software systems. The AppDev team supports multiple teams and applications that touch the retail storefront, back office, delivery, customer care, marketing and media team. This role supports and creates IT applications to meet business objectives and strategic initiatives.
In this role you will design, build, monitor, and maintain a consolidated set of applications used across the company. We are looking for an individual to use his or her creative problem-solving skills to design and develop easily supported solutions that move our business forward.
It is extremely important to use that the person we hire is a self-suffcifient learner, has excellent communication skills and can take initative regardless of the many hats he or she will wear on our small fast-paced team.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for applying design concepts applicable to multiple programming languages and data structures.
- Create test-driven designs for IT architect
- Write code, test cases, and supporting documentation to project specifications.
- Create and support realistic test cases with appropriate data and processes.
- Support QA and business team member testing
- Help define requirements for and integrate ASI systems with 3rd party
- Develop and utilize reusable
- Tie business requirements to developed code through documentation that enables ongoing support and subsequent
- Lead unit and integrated testing of existing and new
- Proactively support applications during Operating System, hardware, and 3rd party (integration) upgrades.
- Design, coding and testing web applications
- Ability to work cross-functionally, providing strategic and tactical leadership
- Proactive approach by identifying problems and then creating solutions
- Adaptability, comfortable in ambiguity, and flexible to the changing retail market forces and shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to synthesis complex ideas into digestible business-friendly information
- Must be curious about new ways of thinking and working while executing with a sense of urgency
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java Script
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.