- The systems administrator assists staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology and provides customer service and support to the agency, and to the Osteopathic Board.
- This position provides support that include specifications installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established agency standards and guidelines and provides desktop support via desk-side and remote access utilizing RDP client tools for Windows in LAN or WAN environment and supports all major software applications for Windows including various Microsoft software.
- The position completes hardware and software installations for new workstations and office moves; tracks and maintain software and hardware inventory using the service desk system; monitor and close incidents; interact with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve problems.
location: PHOENIX, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $12 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This position assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment is responsible for independent analyses, communication, problem solving, accuracy and timeliness in meeting performance measures; and works on a team to complete projects, as well as independent assignments to meet daily business needs for the operation.
- Works cooperatively with the Dept. of Administration to oversee the assignment of Google Accounts to the Agency and assists the User with Issues to establish Google Gmail Account set up, including assisting with the removal of accounts with the appropriate agency.
- Oversees the assignment of Google Accounts to the Agency and assists the User with Issues to establish Google Gmail Account set up, including assisting with the removal of accounts with the appropriate agency.
- Three-Five years experience in a desktop environment.
- Depending on how things go, it may be longer than 6 months. At this time, it is not being considered a contract to hire, but would like the option if the decision is made later to hire.
- Experience level:
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.