- Develop high performance code using T-SQL and C# in SQL Server 2017 environment, including writing stored procedure, functions, triggers, and SSIS packages.
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and ETL processing, including the ability to remediate issues with complex SQL queries.
- Development and implementation of new and existing database solutions
- Create SSIS projects and packages to perform ETL related tasks and prepare SSIS projects for deployment
- Design database import / export processes used to generate client data warehouse deliverables
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical database models
- Managing and versioning database projects using Azure DevOps
- Analyze, define and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, auditing, reporting requirements and production configuration
- Datawarehouse design principles
- Assist with the debugging and optimization of SQL queries, stored procedures and overall database programming.
- Participates in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts
location: PHOENIX, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 3 Years of experience in Windows
- 1 year of experience in Powershell
- 3 years of experience in Visual Studio/C#/VB
- 3 years of experience in SSIS
- 3-5 years of experience in TSQL / SQL Server
- 5 years of experience in MS SQL Server 2012-2017
- 3 years of experience in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- 3 years of experience in Visual Studio 2012-2019 (WIth SSDT) - AZURE DEV OPS (Source Control Management)
- 2 years of experience in .NET Framework
- 2 years of experience in Waterfal Model
- 2 years of experience in Agile/SCRUM
- 3 years of experience in AZURE DEV OPS - Running Unit Tests, Task Management (TFS)
- 1 year of experience in MQ Series
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.