Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user needs. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex business problems considering system limitations and capacity. Prepares detail specifications for developers. Provides technical expertise in evaluating new software modifications that will enhance operating and development activities.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 85 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Tasks include, but shall not be limited to
- assist with capacity planning, performance review and resource expansions for virtualization and storage systems;
- prepare scripts to automate tasks as requested by Charles River;
- manage complex system changes with Charles River's hosting vendors;
- assist other system engineers with their service engineering projects;
- troubleshoot a variety of escalated system troubleshooting cases; and
- communicate with Charles River's hosting vendors in connection with the tasks specified in the SOW.
2 Contractors will assist Charles River with system engineering support for SaaS clients in accordance with Charles River process and procedures. Azure activities will support one group, Saas Ops, and engineering. Networking continues to work on network segmentation, buildouts, etc.
skills: NOTE: Contractors will backfill ill for CRD IT resources who are busy addressing STT integration and regulatory commitments. These SaaS roles are ones that could be left to contractors while the regular staff deals with the other issues.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.