job summary: Knowledge of:
- Professional standards for applications and systems development and documentation.
- The principles, concepts, capabilities, and operations of (two or more) HTML, XML, JAVA, SOAP, SQL, XSD, PYTHON, C#, C , SWIFT, TYPESCRIPT, DRUPAL, C-TREE, DB2, business intelligence reporting and analytics systems and low-code process automation systems.
- System design requirements and programming techniques in any Object-Oriented Language (e.g., C , C#, JAVA, .NET, etc.)
- Reviewing, interpreting, and proofreading comprehensive, analytical, statistical, technical, and administrative reports, documents, and manuals.
- The use of system testing applications to identify performance, data integrity, communication and functionality problems, and ensure the programs are corrected accordingly.
- Developing logical conclusions and implementing practical solutions to highly complex programming and data structure problems.
- Analyzing highly complex systems and programming specifications to develop logical coding.
- Analyzing user needs to design appropriate system modifications or new applications to meet the identified requirements.
- Integrating applications which extend across sections of the organization.
- Effectively develop and engineer applications and solutions in multiple programming languages and/or database systems.
- Establish and maintain effective professional relationships.
- Communicate orally and in writing to present information in a logical and understandable format.
- Work within stringent deadlines to complete work assignments.
- Adapt to changing priorities and a
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provides program level application design and analysis from both written and verbal detailed program specifications.
- Debugs complex computer programs.
- Writes specifications, designs and creates new programs, and analyzes and modifies existing programs.
- Designs and supports applications and web sites using the agency's standard tools.
- Writes test plans and participates in peer testing.
- Participates in project planning and design with clients and senior analytical staff.
- Consults and plans for specific modifications and systems enhancements.
- Provides optimum quality service to the clients.
- Monitors project for quality assurance and adherence to procedures in order to avoid preventable interruption of production.
- Develops written documents to clearly present information in a logical order with terms that are understood by the receiving audience.
- Prepares written reports (e.g., monthly activity, project status, etc.) to provide information.
- Documents activities and time spent on tasks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.